• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's got snow?

xj4life

NAXJA Forum User
My wife just emailed me that its been snowing in Northern Indiana (LaPorte) since night and it just stopped. She says they have about a foot now. Michigan City which is only about 20 min north of her only has a dusting. Gotta love lake effect snow! :D

I'm up in Detroit and we only have a dusting. :tears:

I wonder what it's like in New Carlisle.

We are heading to WI this weekend, supposed to go skiing with a big group of friends in LaCrosse but there's 15" of fresh snow in Hurley, so we might load up the sleds and head that way.

We've got 2-3 inches here in the great metropolis of Sugar Grove IL. Just enough to make things sloppy.

We got snow today too! and yesterday and the day before that and the month before that and the pior month before that and....well you get the picture!

Jeff

3-4" in southeastern Minnesota yesterday. Drove to work at -11 degrees F this morning.

got some, but it's alternating between snow and sun. Whenver the sun comes out the snow quickly melts.

Flurries.

We got about 2" - enough to find all the moronic drivers out this morning - freaking 35mph and the roads weren't even bad. I did make 20 bucks towing a kid out on the way home this evening.

Back