• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling volunteers for trail leaders!!

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Winterfest is all about meeting up with friends old and new, but we do actually wheel! However, we can't do that without our awesome volunteers who step up to lead and tailgun trails.

This year we are upping the ante for those that commit to help out as trail staff. Everyone that either leads or tailguns a trail group will receive $50 in raffle tickets AND will be entered into a trail staff only raffle for a 12k Badlands winch!! This is in addition to your trail fees being comp'd by the BOD for Thursday's pre-run.

Requirements:

- Must be a NAXJA member.
- Must have attended Winterfest previously.
- Must be familiar with the trail(s) you intend to lead (Green/Orange/Red).
- Trail leaders MUST attend the pre-run on Thursday. (Gunners not mandatory but highly recommended)
- Must be willing to commit to lead the trail you are assigned; however, we need you to be flexible in case we need to break groups down further or combine groups.
- Must be willing to HAVE FUN! At the end of the day, that's what we are here to do!
- This is a limited time offer! We need a commitment by JANUARY 15TH to be entered in the winch raffle.

If you meet the above criteria and want to have a hand in how awesome WF can be, shoot me a PM with your rig stats and preferred trail(s) to staff.

Thanks again and WF will be here before we know it!!

Odds are looking good so far! Here's the unit ready and waiting for a new owner!!

#winterfest2020
24a76347ef0cc141504cc283ea34b913.jpg

I can take a group again this year, probably will end up like last year as far as a large group of my friends being there. I can take some of the guys with the bigger rigs to run hard stuff.

I'll lead on green or gun on orange.

JIM.

Back