• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Surplus: 8" FlexE leaf pack set - Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGoffroad

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pair of BIGoffroad 8" FlexE leaf packs with rubber bushings that were used strictly for mock-up purposes. Installed but never driven on.

Get these for $429.95 (normally $509.95)

These leaf packs weigh 54 lbs each and will need to be shipped individually. Expect shipping to run between $80 and $125.

Call me or PM if you are interested or have questions!

Troy
720-879-1399

For reference, these same leaf packs were put under the Raffle Jeep. The fenders front and rear were UNCUT. The flares are still in their factory mounted positions so that should help in understanding how much lift these leafs will get you.

2948910976_83ae02e1b2.jpg

Still have these. Price drop to $409.95 + shipping. :thumbup:

Still have these. Price drop to $409.95 + shipping. :thumbup:

Can we take a leaf or two out to make a 6" leaf pack? Or would this destroy the integrity of the pack??
Thanks,
Andy

Can we take a leaf or two out to make a 6" leaf pack? Or would this destroy the integrity of the pack??
Thanks,
Andy

The 8" packs are longer through the arc of the leafs than the 6" packs. Removing leafs simply softens the ride and reduces the load carrying ability. With leafs removed, the leafs would sag, moving your shackle back and essentially making them run in a "compressed" state - as far as their length goes.

They might work if you were to do a rear shackle bracket kit though...... The integrity issue is certainly of concern as you'd be spreading the weight across unsupported leafs........... more risk of over flexing and losing some arc........:dunno:

In short - I wouldn't advise it....... :thumbup:

In short - I wouldn't advise it....... :thumbup:

I didn't think so. Thanks for the info. It was helpful. One of these days, I'll likely be ordering a 6" pack. But gotta git a few other things straightened out (money spent) first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back