• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

25% Discounted Winterfest Lodging

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
The NAXJA MWC BOD is proud to announce that in cooperation with the Badlands, we will be offering discounted lodging at the Badlands "Off the trail" cabins, villas, and campground for Winterfest 2020.

All pre-registered, paid NAXJA members will get 25% off any camping, villa, cabin rental.

You will need to call the Badlands and tell them you are with NAXJA to get this deal. The names will be checked against the list of members to insure that paid NAXJA members get this deal.

Here is the link to the badlands lodging.

Folks are encouraged to go in together on rentals, because with the discount and splitting the cost, the prices can be very affordable.

Again this is across the board 25% off on all badlands lodging accommodations for NAXJA paid members.

mac 'stay warm my friends' gyvr

I was there over the summer and it seems they've gotten more strict about people coming in and out of the campground, making sure everyone has a wristband, charging for parking, etc. Not sure if this will effect the event or not, but thought I'd mention for people not staying at the campground

If you are in a house or a villa I would not worry about getting into the campground.

I will make sure that there are no issues with anyone that wants to come to the campfire on Saturday evening at the campground getting in.

mac ‘its not the heat of summer’ gyvr

Get some folks together and split it.

mac 'save, save, save' gyvr

I was there over the summer and it seems they've gotten more strict about people coming in and out of the campground, making sure everyone has a wristband, charging for parking, etc. Not sure if this will effect the event or not, but thought I'd mention for people not staying at the campground

You get a wristband for the cabins too so there shouldn't be any issues for those staying in the cabins.

Back