• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Trying to decide if I want to sell all my homebrew equipment. I haven't brewed in like 3 years. If I sell it I can buy some mid level bling shocks for the jeep if I don't its white bodys. But every time I look at the stuff I say to myself I should brew beer again.

Once I'm mostly done building this house, I'm gonna start brewing again. I really miss my hopped up Czech pilsner, only thing I've found that's close is 5 Rabbits Super Pils, and I can't find it out here.
I brewed by myself for years, but had more fun when I was doing it with you and Matt so it was too hard to motivate myself to do it myself again.

I was just talking with my friend about this. I'm gonna have to start reading up on brewing my own stuff. Never got to try any of the brewfest stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Looking for a good rust free frame forna 1967 chevy Bel Air 4 door sedan. Would really like a good parts car, no need for motor/trans have the original 283/powerglide or a few LS options(5.3/6.0/8.1). This is my first car and its time it sees the road again.
Search “ 1967 bel air Craigslist “ in a search engine I found tons of complete cars .

Ok I know some of you have done them in the past but where is best place to go to get new floor pans? Ebay? Rock auto? Probably looking at floor plans and rockers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok I know some of you have done them in the past but where is best place to go to get new floor pans? Ebay? Rock auto? Probably looking at floor plans and rockers.

https://www.c2cfabrication.com/

Puffer025 has a set of XJ pans from them that he didn't use. I told him to throw them on the Winterfest Swap page.

looks like I have a job interview tomorrow at the other tv station in town doing what I used to do at the other. No idea what it pays but I will be asking the minimal I will work for with a little wiggle room. Bad part is that I will have to drive half an hour to work and work out in the boonies. On the other hand I put in an application for a 10 an hour job that is five minutes from my house not related to what I did before. I know I won’t probably get the best shift right out but as long as there is room to expand or move up to a different position and/or shift at the tv station, it might be promising. I haven’t had a real job interview for almost 18 years.

I bought ones from ebay when I did the baby jeep.

mac 'it still wasn't much fun' gyvr

Not really looking forward to doing it but the new mj needs floors. I've seen quite a few on ebay to pick from. But c2cfabrication also has some decent ones too.

Not really looking forward to doing it but the new mj needs floors. I've seen quite a few on ebay to pick from. But c2cfabrication also has some decent ones too.

There are plenty of county roads with floor pan stock just hanging out there..:laugh3:

We couldn't find a single solid one in northern Wisconsin. Rob almost went deaf looking for one to temporarily patch his muffler

I patched the holes on the floor of Goldie with nothing more than my hope's, dreams and sealed it with some tears......

But I reupholstered the interior with dead hookers flesh and it was sewn together with their hair. Too much?? I never know.....

I patched the holes on the floor of Goldie with nothing more than my hope's, dreams and sealed it with some tears......

But I reupholstered the interior with dead hookers flesh and it was sewn together with their hair. Too much?? I never know.....
Any links for getting this interior done? Does it depend on where you get the hookers at?

Yo wanna try and find a whole family of hookers. That way the interior color stays consistent.

You wanna find them extra plump southern well moisturized kind. Trust me nothing worse than a dry flimsy hide

Does IRO give a naxja discount? I want to get some stuff from them before winterfest.

Does IRO give a naxja discount? I want to get some stuff from them before winterfest.

I would call them. They are good to us. They have a deal going on free shipping to Winterfest and % off if you buy at winterfest with cash.

They had a deal going during KOH as well.

mac 'I do not have a discount code' gyvr

Back