• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How do you edit fresh posts?

xjnp242

NAXJA Forum User
Can't seem to find anyway to edit typicalgraphical mistakes in my posts.
Is there a certain amount of posts that have to kick in before being able to edit and post pictures?

Sorry to miss this original question, usually I get an email notification for this forum, I missed yours.

I believe that everyone, non-members included get 30 minutes to 2 hrs (not sure on the actual setting) to edit their original post. After that, paid members can edit their posts at anytime.

mac 'thanks for checking in' gyvr

Sorry to miss this original question, usually I get an email notification for this forum, I missed yours.

I believe that everyone, non-members included get 30 minutes to 2 hrs (not sure on the actual setting) to edit their original post. After that, paid members can edit their posts at anytime.
mac 'thanks for checking in' gyvr

Once my posts have been submitted, i see no 'Edit' or similar icon.
Far as i can tell there is no way to edit a submitted post even in the above time line unless i'm missing something.

Once my posts have been submitted, i see no 'Edit' or similar icon.
Far as i can tell there is no way to edit a submitted post even in the above time line unless i'm missing something.

I asked a similar question yesterday and was told that it's a benefit for paid members only. I don't know of any other forums that work on that basis so I'll be spending more time on other forums.

I've never been a non-member on this forum with this software, so I am not positive on the answer. It used to be that paid members only got a certain amount of time to edit before they couldn't anymore. We changed that a few years ago so that paid members could edit at anytime. A perk of supporting the club.

As stated in another thread, we are in full motion of new forum software and have a test site that we are working on. We can certainly look into a discuss changing the edit time for non-members at that time. For now it's the membership drive and we are focused on that that.

mac 'Thanks for your interest in NAXJA!' gyvr

As stated in another thread, we are in full motion of new forum software and have a test site that we are working on. We can certainly look into a discuss changing the edit time for non-members at that time. For now it's the membership drive and we are focused on that that.
What do you mean by "new forum software"? Is the site getting a facelift?

Yes hopefully soon! No time table yet, but we have a test site we are testing.

mac 'getting there' gyvr

Back