• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie 12-7?

woody

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Anyone up for a ride Saturday? It ought to be nice and slick :D

Meet-up at the Eldorado Outpost between 9:30 and 10 sound good to anyone?

Woody

Sorry,man. This weekend's outta the question. I've gotta finish drywalling the bonus room or my wife's gonna take my Christmas present back--A Porta-Torch setup! My wife--ain't she cool? The mother-in-law's getting me a new chop saw,too. Come January,it's fab time!! You have fun though!

OOOhhh it was muddy up in them thar hills... :shock: I actually got whupped by Daniel Trail...LOL was riding with two chevy's, a K5 and a 1-ton axed Suburban, both on 35s, and they got licked too. All of us got caught on the little ledge before the mean switchback (was good because it gets some worse & steeper after the switchback)

So we turned around and happily had our way with the rest of the trails. The Burb Dude got one chance to self-recover with his shiny-new 8724. What is it with guys & new winches? I need to avoid them like a young doctor with a new scalpel.

Even though I had no other SE NAXJA members there to ride with, it was a fun afternoon. And seeing how I tore nothing up too bad, I'll be at the outpost next Saturday 9:30-10 AM for the season finale. Come on out!

sorry I missed it, UPS sux. They brought me one warn shaft, CTMs, forgot my stub shafts and beedlocks wouldn't be here until monday. I will be there next weekend for the final run before they close.

Back