• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie

Keep your eyes on the forums. Ghost is pretty active at Uwharrie and often times will post up some runs.

I believe there is going to be something happening there around the 10th or 11th of November

Nov 11th is the Veteran's Day Ride. Scott Fields has taken over this event from CTB and it should be huge this year. There's a Facebook event page for it (I'd link it but FB is blocked at work).

This is completely different from the URE Veterans ride. GA Mike posted in the Facebook group about going up. I'm going to Gulches that weekend unfortunately. Feel free to join the FB group. It's not that active but a lot are on there. https://www.facebook.com/groups/323863107360/

Speaking of Uwharrie...Anyone planning on a run this weekend? Thinking of heading that way Saturday, but haven't landed on any details yet.

Back