• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uwharrie run

XJ FREAK

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for a run weekend after thanksgiving in the Uwharrie National Forest. You have to pay five dollars to ride the trails but they are insane. I just went up there today and loved it.(Although my poor stock XJ was struggling still had fun). Me and my bro will be there the SAT. and SUN. (camp over night) any body intrested?? :viking: :guitar:

Kinsey drove this work weekend and has the bug, so we'll most likley be there.

2offroad said:
Kinsey drove this work weekend and has the bug, so we'll most likley be there.
Do we ahve any more fence to replace?

Ghost said:
Do we ahve any more fence to replace?
No she did very good drove wolfs den and falls dam sat, sunday she drove up Lee's lake (the big mud hole on falls dam) and back pulling the trailer.

9am at the outpost most times is when I'm there.

Sweet, I guess I missed a work weekend? I need to get on Mark's list. I should have the new IROK's by then.

This year is over with and 2007 dates have not been set. PM me your email and I'll get to Mark.

Ghost.. what's the deal with the guardrail up at Kodak? 4wheelers bypassing or something?

Anyways we may try to make it down to UNF that weekend or may end up on at the backside of Beech?

uncc civilengineer said:
Ghost.. what's the deal with the guardrail up at Kodak? 4wheelers bypassing or something?

Anyways we may try to make it down to UNF that weekend or may end up on at the backside of Beech?
Just left of that is the new kodak bypass. We were putting that up and had four wheelers trying to go behind it. Funny the rangers were writting tickets that day and we even saw it! That was fun ridding in 2offroads xj with 200+ pounds of guardrail on the top! :gee:

rubiconrescue said:
what time is everyone meeting? 9?

i live 20 mins down the road and would love to tag along
Thats when I'll be there at the outpost.

XJ FREAK said:
Where is the outpost? The interence off of 109 onto moccasin creek.
Elderodo Outpost where most of us get our passes! The gas station on 109 closest to the entrance.

El Dorado Outpost is on 109 just before you get to the entrance of UNF. Its a gas station and has excellent food (potato wedges!)

Im going to try to be down there Sat. morning sometime...

i WILL TRY TO BE UP THERE AROUND 9 AT THE OUTPOST. I WILL BE IN A MARRON AND TAN 88 XJ WITH LIGHT BAR (AND PLENTY OF RUST), MY BRO WILL BE IN A RED WRANGLER SOFT TOP(IF I CAN GET OFF SAT. DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH I CAN CLOSE THE MARGIN OR AT 2) WE WILL BE ON CB'S CHANNEL 7

Yall have fun, i went the past two weekends allready. Should be fun after all that rain.

Back