• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any OK peeps up in here?

Supertrapped

NAXJA Forum User
Sup. New member here. Just checkin if there was any oklahoma jeep people in here.

New to the Jeep scene. Or, at least the jeep forum scene.

Miah

Word, G. Okie Terry & BuckyXJ are in OK. We're planning a run to Clayton this summer, look around for information. Welcome to the MWC! :wave:

Cool

I've been racing and on LS1 boards for so long. Jeeps are new to me. I'm lovin it so far.

Bought me a 98 Cherokee Classic. Fully loaded. Low miles. Cherry condition. After a week, I had put on the Rubicon 4.5" Superflex system, 1" spacers all the way around, Baja 15x8 polished wheels, BFG MTs 32x11.50s, and custom steel bumpers. I'm thinking after 5.5" inches of lift, I shoulda went 33s, but oh well for now. I'm not done moddin this thing yet. Got much more to go.

I really don't know any places to go. Thought I'd hit it up here and see what was happenin in the surrounding areas :)

im in tulsa where are you located?

Also note to terry check out www.outdooradventuregroup.org we are planning a clayton run the end of this month and also howiepalooza in may or something like that

Welcome Supertrapped. Im another "Okie" on here. I dont get out much though, so far I have only met BuckyXJ thats it. One of these days I will find my machine worthy enough to come out and play.

Okie Terry said:
If ya wanna holla, jet up to 4 Wheel Pizzy on May anyday and I'll see if you're ready.
Engrish?

And I'm not ready for anything just yet. I've just gotten started. Take it easy on me. :eek:

Supertrapped said:
Engrish?

And I'm not ready for anything just yet. I've just gotten started. Take it easy on me. :eek:
If ya wanna holla, jet up to 4 Wheel Pizzy on May anyday and I'll see if you're ready.

Translation: Please come to 4 Wheel Parts at 2800 N. May Ave. Monday through Saturday and please allow me to look at your vehicle.

Okie Terry said:

Translation: Please come to 4 Wheel Parts at 2800 N. May Ave. Monday through Saturday and please allow me to look at your vehicle.
:cool:

Thanks

whats up fellas, i'm from oklahoma too. . .the okc area though. . i've met okieterry up at 4 wheel parts on may. . .hes a nice guy. . .his jeep is nice. its nice to see other okies here. . .my jeep is in the process of being made trail ready though and i'll come out and join you all on the trails. see ya soon.

God bless,

colin

yeah I am in tulsa too, not too thrilled about it though, I just moved here a short time back even though I heard about the very high crime rate here, (especially violent crime), I even heard of it long before I came here when a certain type of people would come from tulsa to my home town is a little over 100 miles away in MO and murder people from time to time, so tulsa's rep preceeded me moving here.. anyway, just last night I was visiting a friend off 61st and memorial and when I went to my jeep i noticed part of my dash laying in my drivers seat and thinking"gee I don't remember leaving that there" well anyway , some pigeon toed freak busted my passenger side front quarter window (the little one) out , tore some of my dash out and Jacked: my CD player -wood grain to match the country package interior-, about 30 CD's.... mostly christian...the irony, about 10 DVD's-they were hidden, not visible, some mints, all my spare change except a few pennies that i had in the center console, my tool box packed full of tools, a black box containing spotlights, air compressor, tire changer, mag lite, buck knife, jumper cables, my backpack -zippers don't work - ............and some more,,,, --perhaps the worst thing is that I think I saw the criminal, I was walking from my friends apartment to me jeep and was hearing some beeping, so I was lookin'
around, I saw about 40 yards away some black guy wearing all black, even a black hat lookin into a car, I didn't think too much of it, once I went to my jeep and saw what happened I went back in to call the cops and looked over and he split. he was nowhere to be seen, so that beeping I was hearing was another cars alarm on the other side of the compound.... maybe I saved that other car from being broken in to??? who knows? the cop did tell me that when he first came to tulsa he had an xj identical to mine and that they did the exact thing to his, that little window in front of the main passenger window,,, he said it cost over $200 installed, Future modss???? in tulsa AN ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!, oh, and when I gave him the description of the perpetrator that I saw, he just said, imagine that-in total amazement I am sure

Back