• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Think Mike Motivated Me...

collkid

NAXJA Forum User
So, Sunday (I work at a church and am usually BEAT after and go home and take a nap) my buddy calls me and said, "I'm in town for 3 days, lets go out." Naturally he wanted to 'mess' with his newish truck.

We head to Left Hill Canyon. Super fun, ran into a bunch of people there, Left at 2:30, Trail head about 4, and Pei Wei by 7! People were laughing at us the whole time "How are you going to get THAT thing up there?" He didn't have a problem at all...

Went into a random cave up there, found 4-5 guys sittin smoking some Weed. Cool cave though, just explored for about a half hour.

CSC_0255.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure I could have tucked more here but we didn't air down or Disco. Made things a little more.. uum Fun?
CSC_0266.jpg

CSC_0091.jpg

CSC_0262.jpg

Took a couple High School friends on this trip, made it fun cause they had never been.

Jeezus....... I thought only DJ (Kittrell) 'wheeled wearing a sailor's coat...... :roflmao:

CSC_0266.jpg

There are actually a few, but I think I know the one he's referring to.

Back