• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Redbird Cleanup - June 9th

IllianaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
***DATE CHANGE TO JUNE 9th***

Spring Redbird cleanup run is tentatively scheduled for CHANGED TO JUNE 9th pending Carman's blessing. Camping will as always be at Redbird Station; Kenny is expecting us.

As of right now we don't have any projects besides the normal trail maintenance. IIRC the trail was in pretty good shape last fall, but the winter can be harsh as well as 14' of rain this spring.

Stay tuned for any updates! :callme:

Spring Redbird Cleanup - May 12

Putting in to take the weekend off.

mac ‘maybe it will be warm by then...’ gyvr

Re: Spring Redbird Cleanup - May 12

Sonofabitch. My anniversary.

Can't attend, it's my daughter's birthday...

Bring her "happy birthday, it's a wheeling trip"

Sonofabitch. My anniversary.

Bring her "happy anniversary, it's a wheeling trip"

In all seriousness, I will be there. Hopefully I can acquire a trailer before this as it would make a good shake down trip for my new tow pig. If not I guess I will just have to drive the jeep.

I like chucks answers.

Sunday is moms day too.

Bring your moms.

mac ‘bringing ma baby’s momma’ gyvr

I took her once. It wasn't pretty. A second trip will never happen lol.

I am sure my daughter would love to come wheelin for her birthday, it’s her mother (the wife) that said no...not sure it’s a battle worth fighting lol

This will be a tough one. Got grandma's birthday and mother's day on Sunday. If anything I'd have to leave Saturday night

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

***Date Change***

The DNR strongly advised against doing the cleanup on the 12th as their customer appreciation night ride is that night, and increased traffic during the day would make it difficult to do trail maintenance.

We have decided on June 9, 2018. The remaining weekends in May; 19th and 26th, had conflicts and/or were holidays.

awesome, I might be able to make it now!

I think we are gonna try to come down. Don't think we are gonna bring the jeep. Wife and kids want to go camping so guess that's what we are gonna do.

Back