• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nacfest 2018 swap meet! Wts/wtb!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This thread is ONLY for those planning on attending our event in June!
Have something you want or need? Post here! Have something you want or need to sell? Post here!
If you're not coming? That's what the classified section is for. This is an opportunity for people to bring buy and sell things they'd rather not ship, and a good way to get folks together. I have a list ready, do you? Share it!

OK I'll get the ball rolling. Front clip parts from my 87 Comanche. Faded Royal blue. Crack free header panel chrome grille and headlight bezels, decent bumper with ends, and a straight hood. Hood is faded on top and rusty underneath, but nothing a good cleaning up can't fix. Also have a straight black hood off my 01. Paint is crazed, but it is ding free. Other MJ parts may be available depending..? Truth is I have an awful lot of stuff here, post up what you are looking for and I will let you know if I've got it.
Rich

Also have a pair of OME leaf springs. #Cs033ra, ( medium load, 2.5"-4" lift depending on your trim (4" on a sport, 2.5 on an upcountry)...brand new never installed with all new bushings, asking 200 firm for the set.
Rear disc conversion, all new parts except for the backing plates and calipers. This is complete with the exception of the ebrake cables. And..inexpicably, you would need new kj backing plates to keep the ebrake function, along with the ebrake guts (springs, bar, shoes, etc), as the guy I bought the setup from cut the bungs for the cables off.
New rotors, calipers, pads, bearings,seals, and soft lines.
80 bucks takes it all.

Last edited:
Bushwhacker flat fender flares originally for a Tj..They are off my 01, and have been cut to fit a 4 door XJ. This allows you to open the front and rear sheet metal up a lot more than bw cutout, or flat XJ flares do. I'm stuffing 33's with no interference with 2.5" lift. They also have led clearance lights in the front, I will include relays to use them in an XJ. Triple bonus, they give plenty of coverage for street use, but the mounting system on these allows you to remove them all in 5 minutes with a Philips screwdriver for off-road. They are faded and beat up a bit, which is why you can have em for 60 bucks.
Rich

I'll take those flares if XJWonders doesn't need them bring 'em to nacfest =)

Just so you know, getting the most out of them requires a lot of sheet metal cutting, and just installing them requires some screws thru the fenders and rear quarter panels.....full disclosure. Once you go here, going back is off the table.

I got 33 x 13.5 r18 iroc tire, and a 285/75 r16 adventuro mud tire both brand new, make me an offer also tow rig spare a bfg rugged trail 265/70r17 e rated tire new.

got a new set of factory wj limited floor mats like new, and a wj v8 k &n air filter for the stock box . a wj rear black cargo retractable cover

xj extended daystar front bump stops, 93 xj pcm, 98 xj a/c compressor, 98 xj muffler and tail pipe. 97 and up center caps for a steel wheels

make me an offer, i'd like to get rid of it.

thx brian

Hey fellas... if anyone remembers rock2pus eas selling a set of narrowed dana 60s late later year.
I purchased them from him and then recently changed my mind and got full width axles.

So they are up for sale again .I will offer them for the same price rich was selling them for with all of the same parts that I got from him..

Attached photo is a screen shot from this thread..

I can obviously bring them to nacfest for anyone who wants them.
023ccc08b186ab33240cc0f2f3ee8f38.jpg
a4f4e2db64459f91b1e94d1f06ed5a4e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not gonna be able to make it sadly but I have a buttload of parts (mostly stock, some not) and am located conveniently near 84/90 so anyone heading south past me... lemme know if you need spare parts or stock stuff suddenly.

I can do deliveries to the breakdown lane if needed as long as it's not too far away.

Prices... depends on if I think I'll need it or not. Don't need it? It's probably $free/$beer to picknpull price. Think I'll need it? Full-service junkyard price or slightly higher.

Back