• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$375 Front & Rear USA Standard XJ Gear Package Special

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
discounted price on USA Standard gear packages. Do be fooled by the name or cost. These gears are manufactured and from the same source and from the same exact lot, as most all other higher quality gear names on the box. BUT My package is including Full Master Install Kits. Not just some, short assortment of shims, and lacking the baffles and slingers, etc.

Get highest quality S. Korean manufactured (known to be the highest aftermarket quality sets you can find for your Jeep), USA Standard gear sets & full complete Master install kits. These master kits are 100% complete. Not like most others that do Not include enough shims or baffles or slingers. These kits include everything needed from a bare all new assembly. As those other guys if their kits include all the seals, baffles and slingers that you need, for a all new Master Install Kit.

Included with this package are both front and rear high quality Gear, gear sets, in your desired ratio, as well as FULL master install kits that include all items needed to do a gear ratio change for both front and rear on your Jeep XJ.

These Gear Sets are among the best in the industry. By using better materials, machining, heat treating and lapping process, This ensures a strong, long lasting setup.

-Precision machining & heat treating processes ensure strength and excellent fitment.

-Computer controlled fine gear lapping ensures ease of installation, excellent contact patterns for easy setup.

GO Here to See/Order
XJ USA STANDARD GEAR PACKAGE

jeepusastdgearpackage.jpg

this is too good of a deal guys.

Yes these are Strong and low cost.

Hey Robert when is the next deal on lockers and gears? The wife is getting mad at me cause I haven't finished her jeep.. Help out of the dog house sir. Let see your specials

Let me know what you need, and I will get you the best price and to your door faster :)

Thank you Robert. I'll hit you Email and see how busy you are. I need this done by the morning. ;) LOL.

Again I thank you. Be in touch soon

Still on sale for this incredible pricing.

Get your regear kit for less than anyone, and to your door in 1-2 days typically.

IT Appears the new site, for some reason lost the correct Link to order from.

GO HERE TO ORDER

Just select it on that package deal link. Its an available add on under Carriers.

Yep, should go out today, worst case in the morning, out of Kentucky.
Thank you.

OH crap. I forgot to thank you Robert for the great service you did on my axles. The gears and lockers are working great, again i thank you sir.

October 4th, 2016 that was a long time ago.LOL
Sorry it took so long to say Thank you

Back