• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a couple jeeps

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out a couple of XJs. Got a 98 green 5 speed and a 97 black auto. Both run but I'm keeping the five speed parts. Lift and tires are gone on the black one. Everything else is for sale. Located in Fruit Heights. Let me know if you need anything.
ccca374a944e5962730c653cd05bb172.jpg

b3154109eb1d469d0d249e1bc1731e22.jpg

How's the driver's side rear quarter panel on that black one? The green one lools like the glass is blown out?

I think the green one is better but they are both ok. The black one has own out glass but the metal is good. Someone vandalized it. Swing over and take a look sometime. I mean it's not like you live over 3 miles away or anything. :D

Wish I could get that front bumper. Anyone running a parts train from Utah to Tennessee??

Ryan: I am interested in the front bumper. (I will have to dig out my sand blaster and painting equipment before installing it.) What are you asking for it?

Ryan, Would you have a late model right Headlight trim for sale? If so could you ship it to 90278 and give me a price? Grimm and me need one badly and we don't have late models in our JY's here.lol
Thanks

Falk

Back