• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Redbird Cleanup - June 9th

Loaded up and heading out in the morning. Hope to be there by noon. I have no painting tools to bring but will lend a hand on bench if needed.

On a side note, anyone have the MWC coozies for sale that could bring me a couple?

I have some old WF oh-ten coozies around still. If I find them I'll get them mailed out to ya Chuck.

Don’t forget your frs radios!

And to charge them.

mac ‘reminded myself’ gyvr

3f690405e176f437f0643d36ca4469e8.heic

mac ‘southbound hammer down’ gyvr

It was a good trip as always. Picked up a whopping one soda can; the DNR is doing an excellent job of maintaining the trails. So good, in fact, that they are doing away with the adopt-a-trail program. Carman told us that NAXJA has been the only group participating for several years and there isn't really a need anymore. If we want to help out in the future there will be opportunities during the Hall-O-Wheelin' and other events throughout the year.

We also took Aaron's memorial bench back to Redbird Station, powerwashed it and put another coat of stain on it.

Redbird has come a long way since we started this back in 2008, and hopefully it will continue to improve.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=967350&share_fid=13728&share_type=t

it was nice meeting everyone that attended and I am looking forward to the next “event” that I can I attend!

If anyone has any pics of my XJ, let me know as I would like to have a few.

Back