• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look whos back back again

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Any who, so what up everyone been gone for a bit, been out of work since Oct. Been laying low. Let the dubJ go last week, unemployment is good, but I kept falling behind, ch 11 follows waiting for my attorney to file the paper work. Hope to either get a Toyota but most likely an xj hoping for a ho 4x4. Any who hope all you guys I know are doing gewd. And everyone that I have not met or spoke with are doing good also. I will be around a little bit more lurking for a good stock daily driver/slow build rig.

Peace
Ted

this would appear to be your post #666 is that a bad thing?

Hey Ted, glad to hear you're still alive. This economy is hurting everyone. I am going to lose my house and I still haven't been able to recover my lost income from the county. On top of all that I'm getting divorced sometime in the next year. Ain't it just great?

Damn John :(. You know, this economy has strained quite a few relationships. Its sad. We should get together and have a beer (lol you would have to come pick me up though LOL).

peace
ted

Nah I will make the plans to either use my brothers titan, or my dads tundra. Unless someone is close to me, and willing to pick me up, I can kick for gas. Any who can't wait till I save enough to start perusing for a new to me used xj.

Peace
ted

I am going to lose my house ... On top of all that I'm getting divorced sometime in the next year.

Jeezus... is there something in the air these days... I'm in the same mess and I'm hearing the same story all over the place.

Sorry man.

Damn John :(. You know, this economy has strained quite a few relationships. Its sad. We should get together and have a beer (lol you would have to come pick me up though LOL).

peace
ted
I'm not sure I can afford the gas to go to Aneheim unless I kill two birds with one stone and take care of some other business at the same time. If I'm going out that way I will def hook up witcha for a beer :cheers:

I'm not sure I can afford the gas to go to Aneheim unless I kill two birds with one stone and take care of some other business at the same time. If I'm going out that way I will def hook up witcha for a beer :cheers:

Hit the M&G on the 19th. Maybe hook up with dean for a ride.

dean would be coming way out of the way to pick me up, I will most likely just borrow a truck. Most likely my dads tundra, will put gas in it and wash it for him. Heh he will let me take it.

peace
ted

Back