• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeler lake Sat 3rd

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Had a great time with everyone that came. No one suffered any major damage, just some dings and stuff. Justin I think realized that he need to trim the fenders and get rid of the stock fenders lol. My, my brother in the green wrangler, Justin in the tan XJ, Ben in the grayish XJ, kyle in the other tan XJ , and Eric in the JK and had a blast. I enjoyed Kyle coming up from the sprigs to join us, was nice to meet him. The trail was packed. Prob about 25 jeeps on the trail all together. Saw a sami almost roll at the V notch, but everyone jumped in and helped him. Took about 3.5 hours to get to the top because of all the traffic. But all in all a great day of wheeling, made some new friends on the way and had a blast. Thanks for everyone who came.

P7020091.jpg

P7020093.jpg

P7020095.jpg

P7020096.jpg

P7020097.jpg

P7020100.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

P7020101.jpg

P7020103.jpg

P7020107.jpg

Had an awesome time everyone! Thanks to Chad for putting this together and picking a great trail that had a little bit of everything, also thanks to his brother and dad for the great spotting skills!

Wheeler Lake was a little further than I expected but it was well worth the trip, plenty of water crossings, good obstacles with optional lines, loose rock hill climbs then an awesome lake to eat lunch at.

And now I will steal all the photos everyone took to add to the "album" because I'm too lazy to take pics of my own :D

Thanks everyone for a great day!!

Thats a lot of pics! Looks like you all had a blast. :thumbup:

Back