• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weather

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
So i am stuck after my surgury, can't go anywhere..POOR jeep..LOL..But i was wondering what the temps are at this time where you live...So please post them up for me, i'm bored as hell..By my sig you can see how many days since they cut me open..So help me out..
Thank you

Right now here in Palm Springs CA it is 88.. Time is 10:32

Southeastern MN. 44 degrees at the moment and light drizzle, an inch of snow was predicted for last night that never happened. Freeze warning in effect for tonight.

47 degrees here in northern maine with showers on/off also a freeze warning for my area tonight. still gonna go exploring with junior on the wheeler trails. ;)

HOLY chit... SNOW..
I'll like it a little warmer...Hell it gets down to 60 and i'm cold..

Thank you guys..

Last edited:
Albuquerque, NM 58 degrees and breezy. Colder today than the last few. Forecast is for 77 degrees. We had winds over 50 mph at 2 a.m., woke me up.

currently 12:11 p.pm.

Hope your recovery is speedy.

We had high winds before i went to have surgury, tore the roof off my garage..20 miles down the road we lost a windmill, bent it over like a straw..LOL..they said we had gusts up to 60MPH..LOL..
11:24 it is 90

89°, not a cloud in the sky, light ocean breeze. It's a beautiful day and I'm stuck at work... figures :doh:

I'm still stuck in the house..Soon i'll be able to go out..I can't get in my jeep, to high
i got one of these in the garage you can borrow scott, like the bumper colors?

B0000509CL.01.PT02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D

It is nice to know we have great weather today so we can enjoy our jeeps and family..Don't forget mom on sunday guys...This would piss her off...LOL
2:23 it is 95 and clear..As soon as i can sit outside in the shade today, i'll light me my cigar.. I hate sitting in the house all day...
Thank you guys for caring..I'll be out and about in my jeep in no time...I hope..

Thank you guys for letting me chat..You all have a great day..

i got one of these in the garage you can borrow scott, like the bumper colors?

B0000509CL.01.PT02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:D

But will it clash? God i hate not knowing..What do you think mike..
pinktutu.jpg

Does it make me look fat? LMFAO..
thank you for the good laugh sir..Have a nice day

Mike, YOU HAVE to get this pic into that jeep..God that would be funny as hell..

49 with sun, patchy black clouds and wind, here in Benson, VT at 7:15 PM Saturday night. Our weather has been all over the map from the 80's one day to snow the next. It's supposed to snow some places tonight.

Here in beautiful Twentynine Palms, it is currently 86 and sunny. Getting a little warm. I wouldn't mind 70-80 year round. Maybe have a winter down to 20-30, you can always bundle up and my Jeep's heater works great. It's the A/C that's a problem. :D

Back