• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

weather

Skullver

Still Flailing
damn today was nice around these parts! Took the kids to lunch and decided to stop by the beach on the way home, random guy with horse for my 3.5-yo daughter to ride..check, 70s with warm santa anas...check, good surf...check, nobody around...check, we had such a nice time it just put everything into perspective for me and I am ready to attack 2010, and finish my eternal project once and for all! Hope you all have a great 2010!
IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2419.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

hehe, nobody out, a few guys gave it a go but didn't really see anybody get a good one, the sandbars are kind of blasted from the last few giant swells and it wasn't quite doing "it" this time. I had my gear with me and had wifey on call(her day off:)) to relieve me, had way more fun just hanging with my kids though, I surfed a good 25 years of my life away so it it time to pass it on to the kids, after they learn to tig/mig of course:)
Cheers

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

Back