• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 Ton Blue XJ

Getting the passenger side all cleaned up

AUOce87l.jpg

Driver side took a little more work with the cast. Ground the housing down to match the truss

Dn0flaAl.jpg

dX2I7mal.jpg

rptACW0l.jpg

eJUV2Trl.jpg

oN5vYeul.jpg

Coil bucket with shock mount

ZmefRNFl.jpg

hMYSaxyl.jpg

0CX2US8l.jpg

K5AvEKtl.jpg

How the truss ties into the coil bucket
u683Dyal.jpg

pG2UaHQl.jpg

All painted still needs the upper link burned on want to get it under my jeep before the mount is welded.

by3J1Sel.jpg

JEVoX5yl.jpg

G5hylGKl.jpg

I also ordered some of these knuckles from Jesse Haines

Tul5zJ8l.jpg

H9SODvSl.jpg

Looks reallymgood dave. Stoked to see this come together

looking great so far.

makes me wish I had a super60 to start building.

Bought some 40s the other night... Paid $560!!!!

ubYwai4l.jpg

They have way more tread then the pictures looked like!!

gU90iU1l.jpg

bS5HkSQl.jpg

They are as tall as my fence stacked 4 high on their side.

FJRzfOhl.jpg

Well I forgot how to upload pics but I got 16 1.25 heim joints on the way and my 14 bolt geared and locked. My super duty 60 in getting done up this week! ARB and 5.38 gears.

I don’t cruise NAXJA much anymore but this is a sweet build. I am building a similar XJ myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I forgot how to upload pics but I got 16 1.25 heim joints on the way and my 14 bolt geared and locked. My super duty 60 in getting done up this week! ARB and 5.38 gears.

Do you have any photos or anything for the front 60? I'm interested to know more about your setup for the front.

I love it ! 4 years later ! Get it done man ! You've got more patience than most people !

AAhdENTh.jpg

It's going to be a tight squeeze the axle stand is too tall or my jeep is not high enough as it sits. The axle is off to get re geared and an ARB locker.

Back