• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few random things

Lurch

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I have a few random things I'm trying to get rid of. I'm in east Long Beach. No shipping, can deliver the LED pods to Socal Fest.

These are the pods that JAD Fab sells in the vendor forum, $40.

Garage/laundry sink, $15

Outdoor umbrella and stand, $20

I also have a passenger seat out of my '98 that is in excellent, color is heather, $20.

Scott, I'll take the LED Pods.

Do you know if they are the spot or flood versions?

David Bricker / SYR

I will take nothing except the kitchen sink. I've always wanted to have one to throw into a conversation. now i will!!

:bunny:

Your PM box is full ( go red?). Send me your Paypal, so I can pay you. PM me, or hit me via that "other" chat site.

David Bricker / SYR

Scott -Meet me in DTLA and I can get those lights to one Bricker or another.

Gads, there's two of us now? this may very well signal the end of the world as we know it.

David Bricker / SYR

P.S. Bonus points for the name of the song, and who sung it.

I dont joke about sinks.....No I have been (read my wife has been) wanting one of those for awhile. Can you brink it to so cal fest? Or can you bring it on the way to socal fest? Im on the way. Big bear is my back yard!!
:bunny:

Here are the rules, sir. He's fine.

Only SoCal Chapter folks can start new posts and offer items for sale in the SoCal chapter for sale forum. Everyone else needs to use the classifieds.
Private Party items only. Commercial, Bulk Sales, Group Buys and Services are not permitted.
Please do not offer your items in other people's ads.
Please mark the thread sold when the item sells.
Please be courteous to other posters: no trashing/hijacking of other people's for sale ads
Rules subject to change/modification
Please contact the for sale forum moderators via PM with any questions/suggestions.

I attached an umbrella to my XJ once in JV... well never mind. Anyway lights and sink are spoken for. Thanks, looking forward to seeing people in Big Bear in a few weeks.

Back