• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Itinerary?

jakeWI

NAXJA Forum User
Is there any sort of event Itinerary started? Just curious because if I go I might not be down there until 3am or so Saturday morning.

I've seen nothing official, only in another thread where our honorable Preseident, Ed, mentioned that we try to hit the trails between 9 and 10 and get back to camp around 4. Saturday night is the pizza party and raffle also.

We like to fly by the seat of our pants in the SEC.

Thursday June 30th - arrival day for BOD and many participants
Friday July 1st - led rides leaving 9-10am, pot luck dinner after getting off the trails
Saturday July 2nd - led rides leaving 9-10am, Crawl meal in late evening, raffle following
Sunday July 3rd - general playday, many will depart for home

That is what is planned for each day.

87manche is bringing a tent this year that will be set up in the lower campground. This will be the base of operations for registration, tech, ride departures, pot luck, Crawl catered meal, and the raffle.

What time will we be starting the tech inspections?

That is a good question, and do you suppose that we might start that on the evening of the 30th and get a few rigs done and out of the way to make the morning of the 1st a little looser.

Since we will have some time on Thursday afternoon, we will try and get everyone who is there teched early. We will then do tech starting around 8am till the rides depart.

What is involved in the tech? This is my cherry with NAXJA; I welcome a tech inspection, just curious what is involved

I added a thread on vehicle requirments. Any questions please PM me.

Thanks. Reason why I asked is because the time I would be rolling in on Saturday morning. Now I have an idea at least.

Thanks. Glad I asked. I was planning on leaving my spare at camp. Guess I will put that tire carrier back on now!

That is what I will be doing. Lugging a 42" tire is just not in the cards.

Back