• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im noticing a trend here

i think fsjs look really mean without a full grill. Plus, i really just dont like any of the standard ones. Ive gotta relocate that tranny cooler first, im just gonna drop it back by reversing the mounts. Im really happy with how huge it is. Im also thinking about doing hidden turn signals behind the grill but i cant decide if i care that its street legal. Ive got a tow rig so its kinda whatever at this point.

*knocks on wood* why would you even say that... lol

if something went that wrong im finding a storage unit, those 40 inch iroks arnet the worst on the road but they arent that good either. Plus i dont want to tow my 78 f 250 with my j 20, especially since right now im gona be flat towing it on the stock tires :cool:

Yeah, mine too. I've never seen someone so in love with their jeep as here. The worst part was it was an 89 pioneer, god.
Yeah I just became active on there, like I said I am a member of Carolina full sized. It's a pretty good forum, most of the guys from that club are really active on international.

It's truly amazing, to me anyway, the difference in the mentality of the XJ owners to the SJ owners on ifsja.org. Here, the people readily share info on the strange, unusual and bizarre things they try to upgrade their XJ's. Like if you ask for advice about lifts, you get 100 different responses ranging from buying ready made kits to various junk yard pieces that can be combined to achieve your goal. It seems the full sized crowd just tells you to do a SOA/SR or buy a kit. It amazes me that with an almost 30 year production run there isn't more info out there about what fits and what doesn't. I suppose that NOTHING fits, but I find that hard to believe.

I'm also registered on the Carolinas site, but almost never go there because I forget about it.

Sj owners, in my opinion, are by in large more helpful and friendly. That's deffinatly not true in all cases but I like my local fsj club wayyy more than the local "baby" jeep club.
You know, I've come to the conclusion that NOTHING fits the first time ever on a sj. I was involved in ARousers (on ifsjc) build and this one and everything was modified or fabbed on site. In reality that's my favorite and least favorite part about them. That's what makes my xj my dd and my 20 my real baby. Btw we just drove 4 and a half hours one way to get a set of 44s on beadlocks, it's a sickness man...

Josh

just had to mention about the superlift event. you would have to have bein there it was funny as hell. my wife threw it in park and it just slid the rest of the way( yes she put it in park meaning i had it in drive in 4low with it runnin holding its self on a hill.) i forgot it wasnt in park and i turned the switch off and it took off very quickly i was runnin tryin to jump in and help stop it but that didnt happen. good thing my doors where off. thumper's jeep work to stop it real well. hit his hard enough it moved it about a car and a half back.

I fix emission laws! :D

I won't make it that far lol. Gas tank on E but all dranks on me!

Just hard it out for three months bro. Nobody will notice.

(Btw everybody! TOI is trading his XJ for a Suburu!!!)

Lier. He said he's only a NAXJA member for the discounts. He told me the same parts fit on his import.

lol

I'm playin

Back