• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore / Mill Creek Sat 11th snowy run!

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
Well to get one or two more trips in before they close things off and heavy snow sets in. ...........and for us poor, broke down, and unable to attend Fall Fling guys.

A simple trip up to Bill Moore / Mill Creek for a Saturday run.

Meet at the Downieville exit 234 @ Starbucks 9-9:30am

So far involved I believe is;

Skully (I think I have been here before?)

Hugothegrunt (I will Wear my Mickey Mouse ears, and yes I am man enough to do so!)

Jawa2021 (Honey I will be home at 6....or 10ish, so don't worry dear!)

So come all ye who has nothing else better to do and get a taste of snow and the mountains!

Anybody know when they close the gate to Bill Moore? ...that might be helpful before hand huh?

Last edited:
Well, you can disregard that whole PM I sent you asking about which trail, meeting location, etc... I obviously hadn't seen this post first. :D

The Ford guys are meeting there at 10:00. You would have Mill Creek to yourselves anyway.

If I go up at all, I'll likely stick to Bill Moore. My last big snow run was ALMOST to the point of not being fun.

The Ford guys are meeting there at 10:00. You would have Mill Creek to yourselves anyway.

If I go up at all, I'll likely stick to Bill Moore. My last big snow run was ALMOST to the point of not being fun.

Anybody from the Jenny creek run weeks ago I know?

So if we meet up you running with your ford roots or the naxja guys? :D

UPDATED

Hugothegrunt (I will Wear my Mickey Mouse ears, and yes I am man enough to do so!)

Jawa2021's Father-in-law (I'm watching you sonny!:eyes:)

Who ever is coming quote and add your name to the list :greensmok

Last edited:
UPDATED

Who ever is coming quote and add your name to the list :greensmok

Actually, I found that my father-in-law won't be in town, so we can scratch him off the list...

Anybody from the Jenny creek run weeks ago I know?

So if we meet up you running with your ford roots or the naxja guys? :D
None of the same poeple have signed up for this trip.

I'll be putting on the 30s and running with the full-size crew as planned. :cheers:

NO Prob..........

Hypoid: None of the same people have signed up for this trip.

I'll be putting on the 30s and running with the full-size crew as planned. :cheers:
I see you are not even going to look at us huh? ....were did the :loveu: go?

I am in with the GF riding shotgun!

XJboy (Dont worry honey, I can get you to work by 4!)

Hey guys, I'd be up for that if I can figure out what's going on with my rig tonight. If anyone is near Lafayette that would like to drop by and give any help, I'd sure appreciate it! If not, I hope yo see you all in the morning!

Did ya test thr CPS? It is a pain to get at but you really need to eliminate it as a source!!

Skully said:
I see you are not even going to look at us huh? ....were did the :loveu: go?
The love is still there, I just gave you a heads up...Unless you want to hang out and wait for the full size trucks.

Weather is calling for rain turning to snow early in the day, 1-3 inches. Hopefully we can get in early and get through it all. Shouldn't take more than 3-4 hours total and get out before the other 1-3 inches in the evening :rolleyes:

My wife back out as she is worried about our 11 month old as he just got over a cold and didn't want him to get it back. So it is just me and the young man who lives with us (Adult Foster Care) now.

Not doing anything too fancy for lunch. We are just doing lunchable style stuff. ....do not want to stand out in the cold and fry bratz! :chef:

So bring your own drinks and food. BYODF :spin1:

Any changes I will check my PM's first thing in the morning.

We luv you Hypoid, we will probably see you up there! ...you bringing your co-pilot again?

:moon: ...I like this little guy.......:D

Last edited:
LMAO! The one's that went on Jenny Creek made it all the way. One on two wheel drive, another was vapor locking. It just took longer than expected.

Like I said, wait if you like. We'll be meeting at 10:00, gives you plenty of time to get out front.

Edit: Jeremy will be there. The 30s have the deepest tread of anything I have laying around...and a bit more directional tread than the A/Ts I normally use.

Back