• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliffs Sunday June 10th

steelmen

NAXJA Forum User
untitled-21.jpg

Will be there at 9

stock to buggy, stop on by for some fun
hope to see you there

http://www.thecliffsinsaneterrain.com/

Sam

:wantyou:

Got word today from a buddy at work that he'll be bringing some friends along, couple of Wranglers and a Cherokee. I'm going to mention the run to a couple of guys on my street, both with lifted Wranglers. Great to see some more people from here can make it. Should be fun.

I'll join in If I can get the jeep running by then.
Need to replace the floor pan, install a new bumper, and get front tow points.

i gotta install my new bumper
mount my spare tires
finish building my tool box and hi-lift mount

and some other shit

A lot less vehicles than expected but lots of fun none the less. Great to meet Chris (alwaysready), got to know my neighbor down the street better (Frankie and his girlfriend Erica) and a couple of guys from Racine, Wi.(Justin and Phil).Steelmen(Sam) and myself. Weather was great and what do you know, lots of mud.
Sam stuck
cliffs-1.jpg

Bypassing some water
cliffs-4.jpg

water/mud bypassed by the Wranglers
cliffs-3.jpg

Sam makes it up what proved to be a difficult hill for Wranglers but not Cherokees
cliffs-6.jpg

group shot at end of my day less me
cliffs-7.jpg

My hobby/money pit
cliffs-8.jpg

I made it make alive!

all and all it only turned out to be 2 XJ's amd 2 YJ's

i had a blast

my XJ with its bald ass TSL's kicked ass

im beat

im broken

im going to sleep

pics and vid whenever i get it

SteelblueSteve said:
Sam makes it up what proved to be a difficult hill for Wranglers but not Cherokees
cliffs-6.jpg

:patriot:
your telling me, those boys in the YJ's went threw hell trying to get up this hill that took you and me 1 try

Back