• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for some off road on Sunday

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Thinking of going up to Barstow, and possibly driving around the MDR/MORE Course this Sunday just for giggles.....anyone interested? Would want to start around 8:30am.

Lion Grrrrr said:
Sunday the SoCal chapter:NAXJA: Christmas party that most folk's will be at.
I had missed that. Shucks. I already made plans with some friend to go.

If I don't end up in Vegas this weekend, I'm going to try and get up to Wrightwood for some snow. The forecast is good for that area this weekend.

silverslk said:
I would say "maybe" but I would slow you down too much!!! :wave1:
Lets roll man....Ray will be coming in his stock TJ.......we just want to go run around, see if we find some lost tires and stuff.......

Probably off of Outlet Center drive, and then drive the Barstow course backwards, a little mid morning stop at the Slash X bar for some grub and a beer, then come all the back around the loop.............probably meet around 830.

I'd really like to go but I've never been out that way. I only have 31in tires. Do you think that will be fine? Also do you have some directions? Thanks!

praetorian said:
I'd really like to go but I've never been out that way. I only have 31in tires. Do you think that will be fine? Also do you have some directions? Thanks!

You'll be fine. I have 30's and might go. Its not rock crawling so you don't need huge tires or major ground clearance, it'll be fun though. I-15 north exit Outlet Center Drive

silverslk said:
You'll be fine. I have 30's and might go. Its not rock crawling so you don't need huge tires or major ground clearance, it'll be fun though. I-15 north exit Outlet Center Drive

What he said!! And yes, it should be fun, especially considering the forecast.....hahhahaha!!

Ok, so officially who is in....830 am in barstow....run till around noon.

Back