• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RocktoberFest '19 - Oct. 25-27

Turns out that despite me telling my wife I'm busy these dates, she scheduled my son's baptism on Saturday the 26. So I'm not going to make it.

Hopefully making it...but it is the wifes birthday the 24th...so we will see how that goes

Might be looking for 2 seats on Saturday. Haven't even started the jeep since Nacfest.

Really wanted to make this when you guys were talking about it this summer, but I've got a council camporee same weekend.

You will be missed, hopefully you can make it out for the next one, it's a great time of year to be in the trails there! It was always a good get together, keep on the lookout, I'm sure there will be talk of the "next run" while we're there!
Rich

Come celebrate the return of Rocktoberfest!!
Wheeling will take place at AOAA on Friday & Saturday with optional wheeling on Sunday.

The Details:
Paid NAXJA Members will get 1 dinner ticket and a NAXJA - NAC Hoodie for FREE!

Non-NAXJA Members, cost of Dinner is $15 per person, $30 to purchase a hoodie. HOWEVER you do not have to participate in the dinner or purchase a hoodie. We want you to wheel with us so the registration is Free, just pay for the AOAA fees. If you want to become a member of Naxja, follow the link below. The cost for a 1 year membership is $35. It will pay to be a member for this event! Visit https://www.naxja.org/forum/announcement.php?f=44&a=47

Base for Camping: Twin Grove RV Resort
1445 Suedberg Rd
Pine Grove, PA 17963
www.twingrove.com

Event Dinner: Saturday night at 6:30pm in the Clam Bake Pavillion
at Twin Grove Campground featuring German style food.

:party:

Sounds great! Looking forward to it :)

Just got my junk running well again last night, turned out to be a bad wideband O2 sensor. Now I just need to get the Dodge & trailer back into shape.

Got a lot of pretty epic adventures coming up in the next few months, this should fit in nicely with everything else :D

That's great to hear, Chris, we look forward to seeing you again, it's been a while. I'm sure your upcoming adventures will be indeed epic, bring your memories along so I can live through you!
Rich

Ben & I are good to go cabin # 24 hope to be up thursday evening depends on when ben can get off work see yall soon carol & rich if yall need any help let us know ps im working on a harness for ben maybe only 10ft from jeep enough for potty break but cant fall to far

What, no remote-controlled ATV winch with 100 feet of cable for hands-free recovery? :D

Ben & I are good to go cabin # 24 hope to be up thursday evening depends on when ben can get off work see yall soon carol & rich if yall need any help let us know ps im working on a harness for ben maybe only 10ft from jeep enough for potty break but cant fall to far

Nice...hope it's a spiked leather collar.

Back