• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Run Leaders Needed

I'll be lucky if I have a jeep ready, finally got my MRI.

"cervical osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc, and pinched nerves."

Still in pain, still unlikely to finish a jeep.

Just reading that hurts.

Best wishes.

I'll be lucky if I have a jeep ready, finally got my MRI.

"cervical osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc, and pinched nerves."

Still in pain, still unlikely to finish a jeep.

So what your saying is that me and Mark need to come over and help you finish it.

Come on people, STEP UP! Last time I ended up leading Gold Mountain in a LWB MJ on 235s and sway bar disconnects because nobody else would step up. There were several on that run that could/should have been leading.

Your BOD has been busting their collective a$$es on this event...and no able bodied attendees are willing to help out?

Sorry for the rant; just had to put the truth out there. No run leaders means no runs as far as I'm concerned.

Pres

Last edited:
I'm going to run the Gold mountain run. I have to be back in time to cook dinner for everybody.

I figure my rigs first run that'll be my run too. If I get my t-case skid on in time I'll run/lead John Bull.

Last edited:
Come on people, STEP UP! Last time I ended up leading Gold Mountain in a LWB MJ on 235s and sway bar disconnects because nobody else would step up. There were several on that run that could/should have been leading.

Your BOD has been busting their collective a$$es on this event...and no able bodied attendees are willing to help out?

Sorry for the rant; just had to put the truth out there. No run leaders means no runs as far as I'm concerned.

Pres

I distinctly remember going ahead of you to help winch you through the obstacles. :gee:

I distinctly remember going ahead of you to help winch you through the obstacles. :gee:

I distinctly remember asking for you to get ahead of me at those obstacles.

:D

Pres

I hope to arrive mid day Friday. Family and friends won't show up until probably Sat afternoon so I will have an open seat.

I would like to run Gold Mountain and John Bull Fri/Sat during day as my night vision is lacking. I have never run John Bull and last time I ran Gold Mountain was 2011. I could lead if needed but would rather take it easy follow. Do we have any sort of head count of rigs? Are we looking at 3 groups, easy scenic run, moderate run- Gold Mountain, and difficult run John Bull possibly? I don't think I did too bad leading in Moab, but there isn't easy red rock with black tire tracks and arrows here lol.

I will bring some extra Boefang radios too.

I’d be happy to lead a run if someone wanted to ride with me and navigate. I just don’t know the trails very well.

Btt

I'd like to do one of the harder runs. If nobody steps up I can lead as well if i can get my hands on a map and have someone go over it with me friday night. I'm on 35's long arms, locked front/rear.
maybe difficult run 1.

Last edited:
I'd like to do one of the harder runs. If nobody steps up I can lead as well if i can get my hands on a map and have someone go over it with me friday night. I'm on 35's long arms, locked front/rear.
maybe difficult run 1.

I can get you a map Rick; that's how we had to do it back in the early days of the chapter. Please let Ryan know if you're up for it.

If there is anyone that would lead a run but is unsure how to get to/stay on the trails, please speak up. I can get you a map. U-turns and backtracking is just a scenic bonus for those behind you.

I'll do it but we will get lost! lol. Also is it really a good idea to have the guy with the most dings and scratches lead? I'm still up for it though.

:shhh:

One of the followers on the NAXJA Instagram page asked if w running dishpan. I told him it's on the schedule but we didn't have anyone to lead it. He joined the chapter today and stepped up to lead Dishpan. His name is VenomXJ125.

Back