• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get your shirt!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
ATTN:: Deadlines for ordering online:

Deadline for ordering SHIRTS is Tuesday 4/26/16 at NOON PST...

Dinners: Pre-order deadline is Thursday 4/28/16 at NOON PST (you can still pay online until dinner starts on Saturday, but I'd like as accurate of a count as possible before buying food Thursday afternoon)

Raffle Tickets may be paid for online until Saturday 4/30/16 at 5pm PST.

You know you want a shirt! Your friends and family surly don't make fun of you enough for having a wardrobe consisting mostly of Jeep shirts.

Order now!

http://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

Then go back and order more!

http://www.naxja-socal.org/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

Sequoia

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the female shirts going to be sized correctly this year?

Thanks Jerk! Seriously though..

It's the same shirts we got last year (as opposed to two or there years ago where they were very exciting). Here is the sizing chart:

20160410102355-50c08b57.jpg
20160410102345-4e43b4ee.jpg

T-shirts and raffle tickets ordered. Got to support the chapter, even if I can't be there.

David Bricker / SYR

You always do, David!

ATTN:: Deadlines for ordering online:

Deadline for ordering SHIRTS is Tuesday 4/26/16 at NOON PST...

Dinners: Pre-order deadline is Thursday 4/28/16 at NOON PST (you can still pay online until dinner starts on Saturday, but I'd like as accurate of a count as possible before buying food Thursday afternoon)

Raffle Tickets may be paid for online until Saturday 4/30/16 at 5pm PST.

Ordered for pick up at SCF. Usually Carol always had one left that fit me, so I never had to order one in the past 6 years. Just going with this new way of acquiring items to make it easier.Lol

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw that you pre-ordered, Falk!!

Carol made me feel real bad about my aversion to using PayPal so I bit the bullet and ordered online.

I predict one of two things will happen. The order won't get processed or I'll end up with double what I ordered. :doh:

dub

Carol made me feel real bad about my aversion to using PayPal so I bit the bullet and ordered online.

I predict one of two things will happen. The order won't get processed or I'll end up with double what I ordered. :doh:

dub

As long as SoCal chapter gets your money twice, it's all good.

David Bricker/ SYR

Back