• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Charlotte, anyone???

i live in Landis, about 25mi north and work in Concord.

Just south of Pineville...SC border, by Carowinds

Got a 88 limited trail rig, now DD, needs tobecome just a trail rig again.
Originally from CO.

trouble1 said:
Just south of Pineville...SC border, by Carowinds

Got a 88 limited trail rig, now DD, needs tobecome just a trail rig again.
Originally from CO.

Dang you got me all nostalgic talking about my old stompin' grounds. I was born in Charlotte and lived there until I was 21. My grandparents lived just inside the SC border near Pineville. I live in Chattanooga now.

hey guys we should get together down on this side of town sometime for a meet&greet. i live near 49 & 160.
Lee 94XJ said:
Dang you got me all nostalgic talking about my old stompin' grounds. I was born in Charlotte and lived there until I was 21. My grandparents lived just inside the SC border near Pineville. I live in Chattanooga now.

:cheers:
I'm over in Matthews, using my daughter's '00 XJ.
Since you're new in town, come to the ST. PATRICK'S/IRISH FESTIVAL in Charlotte. Parade starts at 11am from Stonewall, north to 7th Street.Festival with beer, food, step-dancing, storytelling(for kids) beer, food, great people, goodies from Ireland, Irish and regular bands,food and beer. Starts at 12, and goes until 10-11ish. :yelclap:
It's always a fun time......
trouble1 said:
name the time and place...and give good directions...I've been lost enough for the time...lol

Back