• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***10% Off Rubicon Express!!***

Just an FYI from a consumer trying to shop on your site. You need to add one more level of filtration to narrow the lift kits to only certain Jeep models. It is very frustrating to shop for an XJ lift when I have to search through 93 different lift kits. So much that I gave up and left the site. I may have stayed interested if I could only look at XJ lifts.

I'm looking for rear bushings for my 6200 Extreme Duty SA kit with the 5.5" leafs. A kit with greasable bolts and poly bushings would be good. (That site is difficult to search for correct parts).

Thanks.

Last edited:
See post#9. Those are the only greaseable ones currently available.

I found RE 1495 replacement bushings in the official RE parts catalog that will work for my rear leafs. After entering "RE 1495" in the search field, "RE 1462 Replacement Bushing Set" appears. I'm assuming those are correct, as the rear leaf part number is RE 1462 in the parts catalog.

Hopefully these will last more than a year...

I found RE 1495 replacement bushings in the official RE parts catalog that will work for my rear leafs. After entering "RE 1495" in the search field, "RE 1462 Replacement Bushing Set" appears. I'm assuming those are correct, as the rear leaf part number is RE 1462 in the parts catalog.

Hopefully these will last more than a year...
CORRECT!!

You are Da'man!! ;)

So my spring Bushings look like the front bushing are larger than 1 1/2 " looks about 1 7/8" on my caliper tool
Sorry for bugging you but any help would rock thanx
No problem and I appreciate your patience.

Lets try it this way.
Are you trying to replace bushings in a set of leaf springs or a set of control arms?
Do you have the part number of the part you want bushings for, or a kit number?

Back