• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Cool Down Before Summer Sale!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to cool your XJ down? We have a solution for you, a triple electric cooling fan conversion with integrated shroud.

On sale from $164.99 that is a $25 savings off of our normal price, but wait! Use promo code NAXJA on checkout and get an additional 10% off! That is up to a $50 savings!

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/featured/xj-electric-fan-conversion-kit/

With the standard fan controller the fans are set to come on in two stages, the first fan will turn on at 185* and then the other two fans will turn on at 205*. This is a non programable thermostatic switch made in Germany for the highest of quality.

With the digital fan controller the fans are set to come on in one stage, the first fan is to be wired into ACC power or our optional 180* temp switch and then the other two fans come on at the temperature you choose between 160 – 210*.

We tested our fans and this is real world CFM numbers:

Average: 4,336.23
Min: 4,077
Max: 4,650

Do you live in southern california and have a CJ, WJ, ZJ, or YJ? We want to develop kits for other models, if you are willing to let us use your jeep for a few days of development we will give you a kit with standard temperature controller for FREE! Yes, that's right FREE!

Just ordered mine. Amazing deal I couldn't pass up. I might order another one for my wife's jeep.

Thanks for the order! You practically stole it from me with this price and the promo code! :)

Yeah I almost felt bad getting everything at that price. I promise I will be back for more stuff though. A+ so far a the customer service side of things. I'm eying the drawer and rear cargo rack setup right now. Any chance of rear bumper with built in hitch?

Yeah I almost felt bad getting everything at that price. I promise I will be back for more stuff though. A+ so far a the customer service side of things. I'm eying the drawer and rear cargo rack setup right now. Any chance of rear bumper with built in hitch?
I put a 2" receiver on rears with full frame tie in.

Back