• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things learned at WF 07.

Rev Den said:
Fixed it.

:D

Rev

You seen right through it didn't you.

A certain void was filled by Paula not being there. Not the entire void, but just a certian part of it. Knowhatimean Rev?:D

Hale

1. I don't like off camber trails.
2. I like them even less when wet.
3. Bshaw likes them less than I do.
JIM.

I just learned that Tanker doesn't know the difference between a CJ7 and a TJ.

Rev Den said:
I cannot wheel at Winterfest without losing the retaining pin for my rear tow point.
Rev

Bradshaw picked one up on the "road" that leads from the campground to the park entrance. Bet it was yours.

ajeeperwannabe said:
Learned not to ship a part to someone so they can get their Jeep ready for Winterfest without getting paid for it first.

Patients.

He's good for it.

who could forget about Sean's jeep missing Rocky?

IMG_2067.JPG

Lawn Cher' said:
I just learned that Tanker doesn't know the difference between a CJ7 and a TJ.

Me just learned that too - ah, all those Wranglers look the same anyway right?

Honestly, I guess I never really looked at it, just was concentrating on getting the guy some help :)

I also learned that I need to go to the next event!!! ... and i gotta get one of those awesome chapter stickers!

I thought that was rev?
I frgot one thing:
I learnt that CO2 tanks are the greatest thing ever.
Big thanks to sgt mack for filling up my leaky swamper TWICE on saturday. You saved my bacon on the trail

no I didn't.
but he was johnny on the spot with that bottle saturday morning when I awoke to a flat swamper. And we filled it again on the trail when I was rolling at the ultimate air down pressure of 0 psi.

87manche said:
no I didn't.
but he was johnny on the spot with that bottle saturday morning when I awoke to a flat swamper. And we filled it again on the trail when I was rolling at the ultimate air down pressure of 0 psi.

And didn't pop the bead. So much for the 8" wheel theory.

Looking through Jim's pics:

TSL's will grip rocks like mad if aired down.
Look at the pizza cutters work!
HPIM0672.jpg

Thought you were going to bend some metal there. I still can't believe that rock didn't crush the rear quarter. JIM.

later on that same trail a rock grabbed the passenger side one and mangled it.

Back