• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woody "one sides it" at Uwharrie

motorman

NAXJA Forum User
I didn't get to see the actual event, as I was two vehicles back down the trail, but I was able to document the results.

I will let Woody tell the tale in his own words, but here are the photos of NAXJA President Woody "One Sided" at Uwharrie on Sunday.

P1010017sized2.JPG

More Photos:

http://community.webshots.com/album/88764879pYMAXW

Last edited:
Sweet......

Oh am I glad he didn't do that at Tellico when I was with him!

All I can say is never let your stupid twin brother borrow your Jeep.

LOL an unwise line choice + blown LF bead x gravity = floppo.

Glad the puddle wasn't very deep...

Damage report was minor...a couple new dents (on top of old dents), LR taillamp lens, broke the header panel...plus gotta repair the blown tire.

Come to think of it...I've had crappy luck with tires this season. That one makes 5 so far, and we have 4 months left :)

What trail is that on?? Congrats woody, I've done that to mine before, although I wasn't on level ground, I leaned it from one side of ditch onto the other. Still fun stuff.

OneTonXJ said:
I'm proud of ya buddy. You can drive my junk anyday :D

Sean

Hmmm...I dunno if I CAN drive your junk! (wait...I already did! :) only 50 feet or so, but still)

LOL If I was in yours, I could have drove out of that puddle on it's side, or righted it with the hydro-steer :D

HA! Ha! Ha! Ha!

There is nothing and I mean nothing like the South East Mud/Clay! Predominant around GA, SC, & NC! YOu should come see for yourself.

I dunno man, I couldn't quite get myself for too much of a shock there. It was bad enough when I was there, see, there's this strange stuff going on there.

They have water falling out of the SKY! I know it's hard to believe, I never believed it myself until I saw it with my own eyes.

Sequoia

Hey he blew two at Tellico! At the same time!

Woody.........you're making me jealous! :laugh: Now I'm gonna have to go out in the yard and roll mine over too! Gotta go find some STRONG drinkin' buddies to help me push it over :roflmao:

Mike...don't go to all that trouble.

Just take a knife to all your tires and you'll get the condensed version of how my wheeling has gone this year (3 ruined, 2 pluggable punctures, 1 simply blew the bead with no(?) damage)

I bet that SJ can flip the XJ back over...hook the strap up high and get a good running start :viking:

Back