• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you leaving?

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Northwest Fest is June 26-29 this year, so when do you plan on arriving?

I'm trying to decide if I want to take vacation and head up early, such as Tuesday or Wednesday. My other option would be maybe leaving Thursday, or Thursday evening.

What's your plan?

Well after much talk and well lots of begging and butt kissing I'm shooting for leaving Thursday morning and sticking around till Sunday morning hopefully. Maybe Saturday evening after the raffle and such

im thinking Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. I might have room for a second rig depending on my project progress

We'll if you leave Thursday morning, you can carry my jeep and I'll right shotgun lol
Might even find another 24 pack of coronas lol

I was thinking....

Lately, I've been real shady.. And not really following through with plans...

Yet, I'm doing the saturday night dinner..

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding guys! Wife and I plan to be up after work thursday (Probably a 10pm arrival again)

If I don't get sent out of state or country for work I'll be showing up Wednesday night or Thursday some time cross my fingers I can make it for my first year with naxja nw fest

This will be my first trip! Unfortunately, I already have a Moab trip planned in September and so have no more vacation time. I'll be arriving late Friday (coming from Spokane and leaving after the wife gets off work) and will be heading home Sunday afternoon. :)

This will be my first trip! Unfortunately, I already have a Moab trip planned in September and so have no more vacation time. I'll be arriving late Friday (coming from Spokane and leaving after the wife gets off work) and will be heading home Sunday afternoon. :)

Yay!! :clap:

Some rearranging and some stuff at my wife's work changed the dates of the moab trip so it's on a holiday weekend now. That means I'll be arriving Thursday night instead...woohoo! :)

This is the first I've heard of this, of course I was in Japan for 7 years and out of the XJ scene the whole time.

Since I live in Tacoma now I might have to see about working on getting out to join if thats okay!

Back