• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NorthwesFest to do list

luckily my heep is good to go, I have a lot of stuff in the works, but with work I'm gonna guess all I'll really get done is my bumpers, light boxes, winch and maybe a few small things.

Looks like most of the big stuff will be after nwfest, plus I don't want the extra stress of trying to finish so much, and definitely don't want to make it my 'shakedown run'

Looking forward to my first nwfest :D

Oh, and I have shocks to do on my brothers rig, looking at fox 2.0 resi's, just not sure if we should do the adjustable ones or not...

Well let's see..
New tires
Install zip locker
Replace all tre in currie steering
Replace CA bushings
Replace leafs spring bushings
Motor swap, maybe
Tuneup
Move into new house
Find funds

I have been hording parts for a year.. but I got the biggest cog I needed on friday, another truck to drive so I can build my xj, a crew cab dually. Got new axles and ring and pinions, air lockers, springs,build sliders,tires n wheels I got it all! Just no time and my son due in less than a month! I may come out the same as last year, open open on 31s , see you guys then

I plan to be "that guy" this year so I'm not fixing shit. Just go the way it is. LOL
I will keep everyone up to date on my lack of progress.

I plan to be "that guy" this year so I'm not fixing shit. Just go the way it is. LOL
I will keep everyone up to date on my lack of progress.

lol you and me can compete for most neglected rig I think mine has got about .5 miles in it but it might have an hour of idle time from being used as a jump starter

I'd really like some frame stiffeners and a rear bumper, but I think skids are a more likely investment. I also have to get leave approved... But if it is, should be my first NAXJA event!

I'd really like some frame stiffeners and a rear bumper, but I think skids are a more likely investment. I also have to get leave approved... But if it is, should be my first NAXJA event!

Get the uniframe stiffeners. I tested mine last year at nw fest and they helped a ton!

My NWF to-do list, but really this needs to be done by TTC...

• Winch mount / bumper (90% complete)
  • Rocker replacements / boat sides
  • Swap in front alloy shafts
  • Bump stop rear suspension
  • Replace rear brake line and plumb in line lock
  • 2015 oil change
  • Light Bar!

Just got to figure out why my track bar mount bolts keep working their way loose, throw it on a trailer and go!

If I don't buckle down soon I'll never get it done.....
Official list for my jeep
-install ruff stuff main frame stiffys
-cut out rockers and replace with 2x6
-cut and fold rear and install dirt bound rear bumper
-finally install Tnt customs front bumper (and my winch)
-jcr light boxes
-add led's here and there
-mastercraft baja r/s seats (I guess I'm getting old)

That should be good enough to get me through naches. Just need to order a couple other things, and pull the trigger on the new welder and get to work! If I get to anything else it will just be a bonus.

My brothers jeep on the other hand, who the hell knows... I'll put a rear locker in it but I'm kinda done working on that rig. I'd rather put the effort into a late model, so we will see. He may have his suspension and axles under a new jeep, or we will just beat the holy shit out of this one :D

Last edited:
still deciding but I think I might want to do this

1. renew membership
2. replace CPS
3. Install SYE Transfer case
4. Buy and install leaf spring
5. Buy and install shackle re locators and shackles
6. Install Rear D44
7. Buy Claytons
8. install Front D44 with longs arms and other goodies sitting in my pile
9. Install WJ steering pump
10. buy winch bumper and install
11. Install tires
12. add armor
13 buy beer for NWfest

1: lower my insurance deductables to $0
2: replace wheel speed sensor on Commander to get 4low back (E-LSDs only work in 4low)
3: Polish the chrome clad wheels
4: sit in the driver seat of the ZJ making race car sounds, while crying profusely..

Back