• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chiva Falls, 19 Feb 2011

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
Today was a good day, we had 8 rigs show up. 5 XJ's, 1 JK, 1 J-20, 1 Turdota buggy.

The run went smooth, no breakage, only one tug, and one horrible front locker. wrongwayaz is crazy and likes to hang wheels more than 4' off the ground. Nothing really other than that, it was a great day on a good trail with even better people. Glad everybody that showed up actually showed up. Hopefully we can run it again sometime when there is more water. Pictures to come later...

Tyler:patriot:

jeep001-1.jpg

jeep002.jpg

jeep003.jpg

jeep004-1.jpg

It was very cool that people showed up, I thought i'd be out of my league but, It was awesome to have the smallest jeep. everyone was very nice and supportive. I'll go anytime, But gotta get a locker lol

Wow. Glad we went. Everyone was great. Nice to meet new people. Had a blast. nice trail run with a couple fun obstacles. I LOVE KEYHOLE. We can't wait to get back down there. Thanks for the awsome time.....O and it was a major change of pace not to have the only mall crawler...lol

Had a great time! Good to meet more Jeep people and spend some time on the trails. Glad nothing broke! Will post some of Nicks picks once I get 'em.

I had a good time even though I was hanging with the Wagons ALL DAY!!!! :doh:

Good thing I still own 2 of them and ALMOST have a MJ to add to my mix I HOPE!!!!!
:cheers:

Good thing I still own 2 of them and ALMOST have a MJ to add to my mix I HOPE!!!!!

Dam Brian! Looking thinner! Good jOb, and looks like you guys had fun

Thank you Sir, I have lost 42 pounds so far and still counting. I have returned to lifting weights and working out on a regular basis and FEEL MUCH better.

We had a GREAT time man, wish you would have had the pile down here, its been to long since we wheeled together.

Maybe next time

Hey now, just whose rig you calling a wagon. It was a great day of wheeling. A few pics coming soon, my ftp site is down today.

I had a blast it was awesome. Gald wrongway made it even if he needed a tug. But now its made me want to make some changes to the rig. I was overall very happy with how it performed but I want to ditch my small 32s for a set of 35s. I may have also got my dad hooked on the idea of building a rig for himself only problem he wants something like brian's yota buggy.

Back