• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NorthwesFest to do list

My NWF to-do list, but really this needs to be done by TTC...

• Fab new winch mount / bumper
  • Rocker replacements / boat sides
  • Swap in front alloy shafts
  • Replace rear brake line
  • Wire in aux fan over ride switch
  • Fix aux fan over ride switch
  • Install noise maker
  • Replace battery
  • Replace starter
  • 2015 oil change
  • Heat shielding
  • Light Bar!
  • Bump stop rear suspension (nope, still in R&D phase)
Think I'll wash it Tuesday, and then start packing!

Jeeping...the place where the todo list grows.

1. convert front to crossover steering (tired of tie rod roll)
- DONE!
2. Fix or replace track bar system that keeps working the body side mount loose
- Mount is staying still...bushing is worn out now, so replacing that next. >.<
3. Figure out what's wrong with the temp gauge on the tow rig
- Can't reproduce and seems happy enough...will just run what I brung.
4. Pack
5. Trailer
6. Wheeling!

Almost time and the wife and I are stoked!

...and installer heat shield over catalytic converter and should be good to go
Will we be able to bake cookies on it?
Nestle-Toll-House-Frozen-Cookie-Dough.jpg

Suppose to be 105 degrees this coming weekend in Naches, WA. One thing on my list is to pickup another bottle to fill the AC.

Edit: Sorry ... 107 degrees on Saturday.

Last edited:
Suppose to be 105 degrees this coming weekend in Naches, WA. One thing on my list is to pickup another bottle to fill the AC.

Edit: Sorry ... 107 degrees on Saturday.
While we call this area "Naches", we'll actually be 40 plus miles north of Naches up in the forests. The closest town is Cliffdell, WA. It should hopefully be much cooler at camp, which is bordered by the Little Naches River.

Also, some of the trails we'll be on reach elevations of upwards of 5500ft (Bald Mt, Quartz Mt). I would be more worried about keeping engine temps in check rather than the occupants. Lots of hills and ridges to climb.

While we call this area "Naches", we'll actually be 40 plus miles north of Naches up in the forests. The closest town is Cliffdell, WA. It should hopefully be much cooler at camp, which is bordered by the Little Naches River.

Also, some of the trails we'll be on reach elevations of upwards of 5500ft (Bald Mt, Quartz Mt). I would be more worried about keeping engine temps in check rather than the occupants. Lots of hills and ridges to climb.

well torx every year I go it rains.but its looking good for not raining this year so I guess I will fix my ac also.

Back