• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Wagoneer Ltd with D-44 cheap!

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
Hey folks, I ran across an 87 Wagoneer like mine (I am in Texas, so its too far for me, but I have one just like it, and its my DD with 293,xxx miles on it) his is for sale today on Facebook, guy can't get a title and wants to part it out or sell it. It needs to be saved!!!

Super nice looking, 87 Wagoneer, D-44 rear Ltd Ed, 4x4 with all the bells and whistles for distressed sale up north, NY area I think?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7732...eply&ref=notif

Last registered in 1992, used as a snow blow till last year :sunshine:. Gotta love it, LOL. Jeep guy that bought a year ago, wants to give up over the title issue (and minor piddly stuff that needs fixing). Ready to sell it or parts or swap for Cherokee he can make trail rig out of, or swap for a trail rig as I read it???.

Its a Jeep Wagoneer group on Facebook. 1987 Wagoneer Ltd

Pass the word, that rig needs to be saved, It is almost exactly like mine, except the wood trim out side.

Salvage title is not that hard to get in Texas IIRC, or use a mechanics lean or??? Or collectors title? Colorado I have no idea?

Pass the word folks, please we need to save this one!!!

Back