• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE control arms, drop brackets and braces

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
Rubicon Express Superflex adjustable upper and lower control arms, drop brackets and braces. I've had these on 3 different XJs over the last 15 years and they perform great. They were just removed last weekend because I went long arm 3-link and don't need them anymore. Complete setup minus a few nuts & bolts. One lower arm has a very slight bend but its been that way for 10+ years and never affected the performance of my XJs - no death wobble, alignment, or uneven tire wear issues at all. I'm selling them as-is but would recommend rebuilding the Superflex joints. I have some of the rebuild kits ( I might even have all of them) which will be included with the sale you'll just need to borrow or buy the large and small joint tools from RE. I will not ship and prefer local pickup or meet up.

$300 cash, located in Colorado Springs.

6dLNgmc.jpg

gGmHKtw.jpg

For what it's worth, not long ago, I had this exact set up, all of it brand new, AND the RE 3.5" coils NIB.

Collectively I set the asking prices of the pieces totalling around $500 on Craigs. After several months, and dropping prices, I got a total of $240 ($80 uppers, $80 lowers, $50 drop brackets, $30 coils.)

F'ing ouch.

If he shipped they would probably be sold....my brother and I both are looking for drop brackets and my brother just bought arms that he was looking for..well at least three months.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How much to ship the drop brackets and braces

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back