• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New project:

Hammered

NAXJA Forum User
PB286730.jpg

PB286732.jpg

PB286734.jpg

PB286737.jpg

nice that looks like a fun project

whats the low down>? you got a siren?

That cage needs way more triangulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :jester:

:anon:

Nice find! Hope you have fun with it.

Very cool. What do all the levers do that are next to the shifter?

I am thinking he probably doesn't know yet...

Nice score Brad!!! Is it running? Are you going to do a frame up resto or take sort of a rat rod approach. Either way it looks like a cool project.

The levers... yeah they go back and forth

4wd and high low

Also has a PTO winch. Its very solid overall... I'm just gonna clean it up and do some touch up and use it for short trips / hauling stuff here & there. The brush frame is coming off, some of that tube will go towards a bull bar bumper I'm going to weld up. The interior is going to get some upgraded seats from a delivery truck... bed liner yadda yadda...

Is it running? Either way it looks like a cool project.

Indeed it is... It does need a few things to be drivable and to pass inspection. All of which came with the truck (Brake pads / Head lights) I'm gonna get it on the road. I'll see what I can get done before spring. Thats when I'll really tear into it. I have the plan already laid out.

I have plenty of help from a few good fiends.

:yelclap:

That thing better be ready to drive by the trail cutting :D

awesome rig. are you going to put a diesel in it? I saw you asking about it in another post.

I almost bought one of these things as my first car. but my dad talked me out of it.

at this point. no... Now if the motor goes, then we'll see :)

However I can get a AMC 360 for free... so I donno what would be the plan. But I'm all about less expensive if it would be a good result. If I went with Diesel I'd be shelling another 3 Gs for a motor... Not this week. If you know what I mean

at this point. no... Now if the motor goes, then we'll see :)

However I can get a AMC 360 for free... so I donno what would be the plan. But I'm all about less expensive if it would be a good result. If I went with Diesel I'd be shelling another 3 Gs for a motor... Not this week. If you know what I mean

That thing is awesome... love it. Are you gonna mount two rows of seats in the back so you can give rides on the comp course at PA Jeeps?:D

Back