• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97 Cherokee for Sale

'97_Red_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone, I have a 1997 Cherokee Sport for sale. It is a manual transmission with 139,600 miles, and is still running strong. It has power windows and locks, tilt wheel, and cruise control. Lots of aftermarket upgrades: 3.5" Rubicon Express lift kit - yeilded more like 5" in the back so there is a 2" puck up front also, 31 x 10.5 Dick Cepek Fun Country tires on steel wheels, front and rear custom bumpers (not sure what brand anymore), smittybilt winch powered by optima yellow top battery, surco roof rack with full size spare, JCR rock sliders, JCR gas tank and transfer case skids, IRO double shear adjustable track bar, hack-n-tap slip yoke eliminator with custom Tom Woods rear driveshaft, Solid diff cover in front, JKS quick disconnects, high flow cat with incinerator muffler, inside has raptor bed liner under carpet to prevent rust. I'm sure there are many more parts I forgot to mention also. There are no mechanical issues with this vehicle at all. There are some minor cosmetic issues since this is a trail jeep: barely visible scratches in clear coat, and a deer jumped into the side while I was driving down the road which dented the drivers side doors. Both doors still work just fine. Only other issue is the drivers door window regulator needs to be replaced, if it doesn't sell soon that will be replaced also. The only reason I am selling is that I am looking to buy a new truck. If you are interested please send me an email to [email protected]. I have several pictures inside and out, just not sure how to post on here. I'm asking $4500. Thanks for looking.

Back