• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOTW: If you could......

LSX. Dream big. :D

I would put a cummins 4BT with a larger turbo and upgraded injection pump. The torque would be awsome, and you couldnt beat the fuel eco.:yelclap: YOu could idle all day and never see the fuel gauge drop.

I would keep my 2.8 but I would add 2 solid rocket boosters so I can tell Chris I wheeled on the moon... and mean it!

I would put a cummins 4BT with a larger turbo and upgraded injection pump. The torque would be awsome, and you couldnt beat the fuel eco.:yelclap: YOu could idle all day and never see the fuel gauge drop.

Took the words right out of my mouth... or keyboard.... or whatever. I would go diesel as well.

prolly a motor out of an srt-4 neon. plenty of power, turbo =] and good gas mileage, and its lighter wieght

4BT or 2JZ and a T3 Turbo and NOS!!!!!!!!

but you could have like a million horsepower!!!! and the part after the or was a joke

Back