• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holy Cross

jrsxj98

DILIGAF
Post up if you plan on running the Holy Cross trip. Trying to see how many are gonna run it. I might leave the wife in BV and run it since she her parents might be there those days.

Im there. :D

well looks like i should be able to run this...

daryl, i think one of the inspection points this year is matching doors...
so you better get started making another half-door! ;)

:cheers:

terry

Is it too late to sign up for this ride? One Jeep, two people, one dog, one tent.

33's, arb's f&r, skids, etc.

MMIXJ said:
daryl, i think one of the inspection points this year is matching doors...
so you better get started making another half-door! ;)

:cheers:

terry

Thank goodness you didn't say anything about matching tail lights!
Cause I got the doors covered.

door1.JPG

door2.JPG

Daryl

PS. I'll bring the grinder again this year, but you'll have to find your own power source. My power inverter quite working?!?
wetone.JPG

Last edited:
wetone.JPG
[/IMG]

Gawdammit that pic cracks me up! I'm sorry Daryl that you flooded yer rig, but the diving shorts are hilarious! Almost like you expected a water recovery that day....... :laugh3:

dbxj: There's no limit set for the Holy Cross run - we'll make the run with the entire group if necessary, but the bigger the group, the longer it'll take to get to the camp area, so that's why there's so much talk about proper equipment and all.

See ya there!
Troy

YELLAHEEP said:
Gawdammit that pic cracks me up! I'm sorry Daryl that you flooded yer rig, but the diving shorts are hilarious! Almost like you expected a water recovery that day....... :laugh3:

Troy
The story there is that I had time to get home before the recovery. I changed into the shorts cause it was like 40 degrees that day and the rain started as snow. I'd been in the water once already, I knew it was cold.

It cracks me up too, now.....

Daryl

YELLAHEEP said:
I'm sorry Daryl that you flooded yer rig, but the diving shorts are hilarious! Almost like you expected a water recovery that day

...i was thinking the same thing troy.

but hey at least his coffee cup is safe!

daryl make sure you air that thing out nice & good, or you're parking in the upper lot!
;)

terry

MMIXJ said:
Daryl make sure you air that thing out nice & good, or you're parking in the upper lot!
;)

terry
door2.JPG

Do you think that after two months with these doors on and no carpet it will be aired out enough to park my 50th anv next to your 60th anv model?

Daryl

Back