• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

94 Xj country in CT

ricot83

NAXJA Member #1297
This is a Feeler maybe...

2186829_6_full.jpg

I just got rear-ended, and this would be a salvage, and would need to be repaired to be street legal, but for anyone that wants a Jeep for the trails this is it. The damage is that my hitch was hit pretty hard and it kind of folded the floor and unibody frame rails up into the floor. The spring Perches are right where they should be, no damage there.

Mods: 99+ Intake manifold, bored throttle body to 61.39mm,tcase drop, ladder rack up top to mount whatever u want, 2 sets of fog lights on front, smittybuilt bumper up front, those wheels in the pic with stock tires Home made quick disconnects with tie cables to hold up the sway bar all new brakes, recent water pump, tranny fluid, coolant flush, 3" Lift, NP231, aw4, It would come with stock size tires as I will be keeping my 31" tires. I guess all it would need is tires and the frame rails in the back pounded straight.

looking for like 1000$ to 1200$

really sorry i just copied and pasted all this crap i appologize.

It has 150k miles i was told the motor was rebuily 40k ago, but it has low oil pressure, new rod bearings, rebuilt oil pump. Theres an auto tranny in it. AC does not work, removed condenser and plumbing under hood, compressor is still there.
power windows and locks, but the locks only work from driver door, windows work all around. hatch does not open easy, the lcok mechanism needs to be repaired.

these are the only pics i have, of the damge the only thing u can't see in the pics is where the frame is folded up, there is a bulge in the floor in the cargo area on both sides where the frame folded up. there is no cracked lights or anything like theat, there is no damge to the hatch except the pre-existing damage in the latch mechanism, I think the mech is loose in the hatch itself. any thing i am missing i will gladly add please let me know

2186829_7_full.jpg

2186829_8_full.jpg

2186829_9_full.jpg

Back