• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TOTW: What's in a Name?

MischiefMan

NAXJA Forum User
Who here has named their Jeep(s)?

My XJ is Jasmin (Jazz or Jazzy). The FSJ (that stands for FXXXing Super Jeep right?) is Abigail (Abby).

DangerGirl's XJ is Leviathanne (Levi)...although for the life of me I can't understand why she thinks it is a girl Jeep.

My old 88 XJ was just referred to as my "Eep" because the "J" was missing.

my first XJ was called ziptie, due to the fact it was held to gether with zipties.
my second XJ was just the big fxxxing thing in the parkinglot
number 3 is just dead sexy there is no name

my old k5 blazer was called the "short bus" by alot of people.

my xj was called the "green turd" (as you can see people were so fond of my rigs) but there is no girl name that really sticks with her.

I don't have a name for my XJ but my HMMWV in Iraq was called Betsy. She was old, slow and beat up but she got us were we needed to go.

For some reason my XJ just ended up with the name Jeep.... Go Figure.

My Jeepster is named the Blue Beast, not because of its appearance but because it is beastly to drive on the highway. The XJ has not decided to give itself a name yet.

My jeeps name at first was "Cousin It" because it acted like a red headed step child for the first couple of weeks... But now her name is "Roxi"

My first jeep was Cricket because the sound the alrm made sounded like a cricket. My new jeep is Sanoe (after Sanoe Lake female surfer) and the descrete surfer girl sticker on my drivers door b piller. You can see her if my door is open or if u look between the doors :) Its awsome.

My wife calls my xj "Mighty Whitey", the only time I really call it anything is when I am working on it, and the names I call it aren't nice. LOL

I called my first XJ Christine. That bitch tried to kill me several times.

Mine is of course blue so it is called "Babe" as in "Babe the Blue Ox" like in the Paul Bunyan story. The MJ is "Red Rover" because it is and will remain red and will rove where I want it to.

After owning this Cherokee for four years, (this month as a matter of fact) I told my daughter I would name it Rojo Diablo. It's been a good ride, and I've just about restored everything on the beast. So for 20 years old it's looking pretty good. I thought it was about time to give it a name, my daughter dug it.

Back