• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ElGuapo's current automotive adventures. lol

The last pic in ad made me think it was a hugger. I like it with the same hood. Still think the black one should have stuck around.

I'm a little disappointed. Not that the Chevy isn't cool, but the Fairmont was unique. And cooler.

Reading your threads puts bad ideas in my head that makes the wife disapprove. I need another fast car...

I’m over here just dreaming of making my car have half the parts of the cars he switches through :roflmao:

The fairmont was a unuiqe car.
It had no power steering, power brakes, and damn was it sketchy.
g body and f body cars I've come to learn are my favorites to handle copeous amounts of power.
This thing looks good and she's comfortable.

Haha/ these things are a pain to get in and out of Fred. Not sure how old men end up with them actually.

Last time I got in one was 15 years ago, didn't seem so bad then. Now, :dunno:

Even my car isn’t easy to crawl out of. And I still think I’m a younger aged guy. Thank god for no side pipes :roflmao:

Saw this at toys for tots today.

i.php

With red window tint apparently......

It's a shame photo bucket doesn't work like it used to.
I traded the c5 Z06 for a 66 Chevelle. That has since been sold and is going to Sweden.
I picked up a 91 notch mustang. That has recieved a 5.3 with a build th400 and a turbo kit. That project is stupid long.
I picked up a stupid clean 04 crew cab duramax crew cab.
Pictures to come

It's a shame photo bucket doesn't work like it used to.
I traded the c5 Z06 for a 66 Chevelle. That has since been sold and is going to Sweden.
I picked up a 91 notch mustang. That has recieved a 5.3 with a build th400 and a turbo kit. That project is stupid long.
I picked up a stupid clean 04 crew cab duramax crew cab.
Pictures to come

Yeah it'd be nice if NAXJA would catch up with the rest of the forum world and get picture hosting capabilities........

I'd have liked to have seen that '66 Chevelle. My wife hasn't caught the Mopar bug quite like I have... she's still a GM gal. If we add to the collection, she wants either a '57 Bel Air wagon, or a '66-'67 Chevelle. When we were at Barrett Jackson last year in Vegas, she found a couple Chevelle's she wanted.

She now has decided that for our 30th Anniversary, we'll be bringing funds to Barrett Jackson and hopefully snatching one up...... She wants to be a winning bidder and get to keep the pen! :thumbup:

Back