• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best axels?

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
taking out the stock dana 30 and 35 looking to see which is the best. was thinking of getting axels out of early 70's f-150. ford 9" for the rear and dana 44HP for up front. is that a good setup for 35's???

It is.

You will find dozens of threads here about that swap, but you want to look for later 70's stuff.

if you want to go THAT beefy than you should be running more than just 35s, I'm running 35s on d30 and c8.26 and it's been hanging with me like a champ :cheers:

Youngwon22 said:
if you want to go THAT beefy than you should be running more than just 35s, I'm running 35s on d30 and c8.26 and it's been hanging with me like a champ :cheers:
not true. in stock form theres arent much better than your current setup

yea but i dont want to break if im in the middle of B.F.E. so no im not gonna stick with stock axels and 35's even though thats what i am running right now but im not gonna go wheel it im waitng for my bigger axels.

Back