• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 XJ, Tempe AZ, someone take it.

DanMach86

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone!

So I bought a 87 XJ off my friend(who was here for work and a german citizen). I have the title, it is from Idaho, and I can't xfer the title to my name until it passes emissions. I didn't know that when I took the jeep late last april.

ANYWAYS! I don't care enough to get it past emissions, so someone come take the stupid thing away please? It does run(the last time I started it about 5 months ago) and it has:

4l i6(runs, leaks a lot of oil)
God awful frenchie 5 speed (No issues... its just the worst transmission lol)
A/C (Sometimes it blows. No idea on its status beyond that)

It has its interior and exterior in tact, no real damage or rust that I know of. Whatever.

Its free. You'll get the title from Idaho with the previous owners signatures and such and a bill of sale from me.

Send me a PM and whoever can show up at my place after 5pm first can have it.

Thanks guys!!

Pm me your number please

Thanks. I gave the info to a friend of mine that's lookin for an xj. If I wasn't working today I'd go get it myself.

Pm me your number or text works even better 4802279163 I have a good friend looking for a rig to build but she is limited on money if you still have it we can pick up asap

2WD, 4WD? 2DR, 4DR? Too bad you're far and I don't have any time off.

Back